Want to be a Politician
A politician is someone holding or seeking office within a government. A politician can be elected or appointed to the position.
There are several steps to becoming a successful politician
1) Get a degree – Go to school. Learn about government. Major in political science.
2) Get involved – Volunteer and get involved in your communitee. Volunteering makes candidates seem trustworthy and gets your name out in the public
3) Choose a side – Pick which political party you want to align yourself with. You need their support. Be sure to choose a major party like democrat or republican. No name parties will not get you very far.
4) Network – Get to know others in politics. Work on someone else’s campaign so that you can learn the ins and outs of politics.
5) Have a career – You will need something to make a little money first. Some politicians are businessmen, some are lawyers. Others have normal everyday jobs like office managers or grocery store workers.
6) Believe in something – For people to follow you, they need to believe in something that you are doing. Find a topic of interest that you believe in and try to make a difference.